Hence almost any student that is not from technical background can easily join this course and will turn out to be laptop repairing expert after the completion of course . After Proficiently Completing our Course we give Professional Certificate in Laptop Repairing to our Student which gives student’s job application a good weighting that really help them to standout from the queue . We have a group of Industry experts and highly experienced Professionals as a Faculty who have faith in more practical training programs instead of theoretical information . Our every single students get hands on training on almost all advanced laptop repairing tools .We Offer our Professional Certification Laptop Repairing Course in two Modules for different Duration periods.
Laptop Repairing Training Objectives
- Basic electronics and microcomponents
Introduction and determining values of SMD(Surface Mounted) components: resistors, condensers, Semiconductor diodes and Zener diodes, PNP and NPN transistors, N-Channel and P-Channel mosfets, N-Channel and P-Channel Power Trench mosfets, resistor colour coding system, fuse, connectors, and coils
- The basic fundamentals of a laptop
Difference between the working of a laptop, netbook and desktop computer
- Upgrading memory modules like RAM, harddisk & BIOS
- BIOS settings of different laptops/desktop motherboards:As AWARD, AMI, INTEL, MITSUBISHI, HYUNDAI, SST, WINBOND, PHOENIX, etc.
- Power management of a laptop
- Diagnosing problems without disassembling a laptop
- Expert guidance and procedures of repairing a laptop
- Assembly and disassembly of different laptops with video guidance
- Testing of batteries and power adaptors
- Technique of using Cathode Ray Oscilloscope(CRO)
- Testing Frequencies of circuit and crystals using Cathode Ray Oscilloscope(CRO)
- Technique of using Multitester
- Installation of Drivers for various Operating Systems which do not come with the system upon identification of chips
- Repairing Human Interface Devices (Keyboard, Touchpad, Trackball etc.)
- Block diagrams and schematic diagrams of different laptop and desktop motherboards
- Replacing Mobile Processor, FPC belts, DVI cables, switches, speakers, web cams, ventilation fans, Bluetooth cards, WI-FI cards, WI-FI antenna cables of laptops
- Repairing LCD display and Inverter circuit of laptops
- Identification of all chips and crystals on laptop and desktop motherboard
Soldering and Desoldering techniques
- Use of soldering iron, desolder wire, electric desolder pump, SMD vacuum picker, ect.
- Track tracing and jumpering
- Detailed component list and working of various sections of laptop and desktop motherboards: As PWM section, volt IN section, CPU temperature sensing and control section, Audio codec-amplification-headphone-HDA section, Charging-Discharging section, Step-Down section, Graphics section, System controller, Embeded controller, input-output section.
- Datasheet reading and testing:
As VDD, VCC , PCICLK, VID, Power Good, X-in, X-out, USB_48MHZ, REF, VSS, VIN, V+, VBAT, etc.
- Testing of chips using Datasheet
- Operating SMD Rework Station
- Replacing of faulty chips using SMD Rework Station
- Operating BGA REWORK STATION
- Reballing BGA chipsets, GPU's, DSP's using stensils and solder balls. Like Nvidia, ATI, intel, VIA, AMD and more.
- Replacing BGA Northbridge, Southbridge, GPU's, DSP's. Like Nvidia, ATI, intel, VIA, AMD using BGA
- Testing Data Addresses on RAM, BIOS, PCI by using CRO
- Using different types of Electronic Debug cards, Ram testers, CPU socket testers for laptop and desktop motherboards
- Repairing SO-DIMM RAM stick by replacing chips on the RAM stick
- 2.5" SATA and IDE Harddisk repairing
Laptop Repairing Training Duration
- Regular Classroom based training: 4 weeks, 60 minutes of theory session per day.
- Fast Track (1-1): 15days
- Weekend classroom classes are available for this course.
- Call: 04651-271213 /91+ 994 336 3148